Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bar Review Courses

There are many different Bar Exam review courses and I frequently talk to individuals who have passed the Bar Exam to find out which course they used and what they thought about the course.  Recently the two courses mentioned more often then not are Ameribar (see http://ameribar.com/) and BarMax (see http://getbarmax.com/).  I have no personal experience with either course so I cannot personally endorse or critique the review courses but I plan to take the Washington State Bar exam in July of 2015 and will use BarMax to prepare mostly because of the mobility the course offers via using the iPad.  I will be working full time and studying whenever time permits so as I prepare for the exam with BarMax, I will post notes about my experience. 

To all preparing for the February 2015 exam remember to balance your study time with the holidays.  I personally think preparing for the February Bar Exam is more difficult because of the holidays that interrupt studying for many of the applicants.  Best of luck to all!

No comments: